Saturday 21 February 2015

blogging is apart of my life

ASSALAMUALAIKUM




blogging have been apart of my life . i love blogging . i love to share about myself and also my experiences . blogging has become apart of me since i've been involved in it . from the day i've started blogging , i've already wrote about 20 entries in my blog . blogging helps me release my stress , when i'm in stress , i'll write a new entry . it also express my feeling towards someone or something . i've been blogging since 2014 but i've stopped blogging after August as i want to focus on my study . i've already fallen in love with blogging since i was in form 3 . my favourite blogger is Fatin Liyana Asri . she is a famous blogger and the top 6th google fastest rising people in 2011 . she loves to share her experiences in fashion , tips , travel guides and the most i like is her experiences travelling in other countries . she has been featured in many magazines and newspapers since she's became a well-known blogger . my blog's name is miss mustache . i'd love to share my blog to all my classmates as they like really want to read mine . unfortunately , i'll only share it at the end of this course . i have to update my blog and write new entries before i'll give my blog's website to them . i'm also want to practise my writing skill in my blog . i'll start writing my entries in English as it will be easier for my reader especially my new one , Mr Tyler :) 




p/s : checked my lecturer , Mr Tyler . thanks checked it , sir ! 


love , 
miss mustache :*

No comments:

Post a Comment